Are you suffering from a refractive error or glaucoma? Learn more about common eye problems, glaucoma treatment, the different types of LASIK surgery, and other eye-health topics by exploring the following resources. Call Eye Care Associates Of St. Louis at (314) 863-4200 for more information on our services.
- How many individuals suffer from visual acuity of 20/50 or worse? Find out with this article from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Explore this article from the World Health Organization to learn more about refractive errors.
- Check out this link from the National Eye Institute for an overview on the causes and symptoms of cataracts.
- This link from the American Academy of Ophthalmology provides a number of statistics for common eye diseases.
- Visit this link from the American Health Assistance Foundation to for some interesting statistics on glaucoma and those who have it.
- This article from WebMD discusses the use of Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty for the treatment of glaucoma.
- Learn all about astigmatism from the American Optometric Association.
- This article from MedicineNet.com discusses the various types of LASIK surgery.
- Make sure you know how to care for your contact lenses with this guide from WebMD.com.