We use our sense of sight every day, and many of us take it for granted until we need vision correction. If you would like to learn more about the eyes and the conditions that affect them, take a look at the following links:
- If you’re nervous about visiting the eye doctor for the first time, then you may find some relief in this article about what you can expect during your eye care appointment.
- As a parent, it can be challenging to take your child to the eye doctor. Take a look at this article to learn about what you and your child will experience during your visit.
- Learn more about nearsightedness and other abnormal eye conditions by visiting the online resource for the American Optometric Association.
- Find out more about hyperopia, or farsightedness, and how to detect this condition in young children by reading through this article from WebMD.com.
- Learn all about astigmatism from the National Eye Institute.
When it comes to caring for and enhancing your eyesight, trust the optometrists and ophthalmologists at Eye Care Associates of St. Louis. We offer routine eye care services and perform advanced corrective surgery to help people enjoy the benefits of clear sight again. You can learn more about our practice and services by calling us at (314) 863-4200.