If you would like more information on preserving the health of your eyes and addressing any vision problems that may arise, visit the following resources, which explain the effects of ultraviolet exposure, who is at risk for glaucoma, how to care for contact lenses, and more. For specific answers to your questions, call Eye Care Associates of St. Louis at (314) 863-4200.
- Learn how to keep your contact lenses clean and safe for your eyes with these tips from the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration provides additional pointers regarding contact lens care.
- Discover what glaucoma is, as well as its symptoms and treatment, at the Mayo Clinic online.
- Learn more about the risk factors for glaucoma on this helpful page from the Glaucoma Research Foundation.
- For detailed information on the various types of cancer that can affect the eyes, visit this page from the American Cancer Society.